Subcommittee to Hold Hearing on Impacts of Biden Administration WOTUS Rule
Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment Chairman David Rouzer (R-NC) announced that the Subcommittee will hold a hearing on February 8, 2023, examining the effects of the Biden Administration’s new waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule. The hearing, entitled, “Stakeholder Perspectives on the Impacts of the Biden Administration’s Waters of the United States (WOTUS) Rule,” will be held at 10:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
Note: On February 2, 2023, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sam Graves and Subcommittee Chairman Rouzer led 147 Members of Congress in introducing a joint resolution of disapproval under the Congressional Review Act (CRA) on the Administration’s WOTUS rule.
- Mr. Garrett Hawkins, President, Missouri Farm Bureau
- Ms. Alicia Huey, Chairman, National Association of Home Builders
- Mr. Mark Williams, Environmental Manager, Luck Companies, On Behalf of National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- Ms. Susan Parker Bodine, Partner, Earth & Water Law LLC
- Mr. Dave Owen, Professor of Law and Faculty Director of Scholarly Publications, UC College of the Law, San Francisco
More information about the hearing, including witness testimony and a link to the live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.