T&I Committee to Hold First Hearing on FAA Reauthorization, Focusing on Aviation Safety
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Sam Graves (R-MO) announced that the full Committee will hold a hearing focused on aviation safety and reauthorization of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) next week. The hearing, entitled, “FAA Reauthorization: Enhancing America’s Gold Standard in Aviation Safety,” will be held at 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, February 7, 2023, in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Mr. Dave Boulter, Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety (Acting), Federal Aviation Administration
- The Honorable Jennifer Homendy, Chair, National Transportation Safety Board
- Captain Jason Ambrosi, President, Air Line Pilots Association, International
- Mr. Pete Bunce, President and Chief Executive Officer, General Aviation Manufacturers Association
- Mr. Ed Bolen, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Business Aviation Association
- Kerry Buckley, Ph.D., Vice President, Center for Advanced Aviation System Development, MITRE Corporation
More information about hearing, including witness testimony and a link to the live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.