Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to hold Markup
Washington, DC- The Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a Full Committee markup this Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 10:00 am in HVC 210, Capitol Visitor Center to consider the following measures:
- H.R. 1108 – Aviation Funding Stability Act of 2019
- H.R. 1775– To establish a task force on NOTAM improvements, and for other purposes;
- H.R. 367 – Pay Our Coast Guard Parity Act of 2019
- H.R.1322 – To require a report on the effects of Climate Change on the Coast Guard;
- H.R. 1306 – Federal Disaster Assistance Coordination Act
- H.R. 1307 – Post-Disaster Assistance Online Accountability Act
- H.R. 1311 – To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to ensure that unmet needs after a major disaster are met
- H.R. 1331 – Local Water Protection Act
- Other matters cleared for consideration.
More information about the markup, including expected agenda order, legislative text, and a live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.
Next Article Previous Article