Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to hold its First Markup
Washington, DC- The Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a Full Committee markup this Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 10:00 am in HVC 210, Capitol Visitor Center to consider the following measures:
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- H.Con.Res. 16 – authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition
- H.Con.Res. 19 – authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby
- H.R. 1318 – to direct the Library of Congress to obtain a stained glass panel depicting the seal of the District of Columbia and install the panel among the stained glass panels depicting the seals of States which overlook the Main Reading Room of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building
- H.R. 639 – To amend section 327 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to clarify that National Urban Search and Rescue Response System task forces may include Federal employees.
More information about the markup, including expected agenda order, legislative text, and a live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.
Next Article Previous Article