Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to hold Markup
Washington, DC- The Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a Full Committee markup this Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at 10:00 am in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building to consider the following measures:
- H.R.5120, SAFER Pipelines Act of 2019;
- H.R. 5047, GSA Lease Transparency Act of 2019;
- H.R. 5139, Stop Sexual Assault and Harassment in Transportation Act;
- H.R. 5119, Safe Aircraft Maintenance Standards Act; and
- Approval of an updated Committee roster due to changes on the Majority side;
- Congressman Conor Lamb (D-PA) to join the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee.
More information about the markup, including expected agenda order, legislative text, and a live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.
Next Article Previous Article