Transportation and Infrastructure Committee to hold Markup
Washington, DC- The Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a Full Committee markup this Wednesday, June 26, 2019, at 10:00 am in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building to consider the following measures:
- H.R. 3409, Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2019
- H.R. 2548, Hazard Eligibility and Local Projects Act
- H.R. 2726, Banning Smoking on Amtrak Act of 2019
- H.R. 3362, Small Airports Mothers’ Rooms Act of 2019
- Other matters cleared for consideration.
More information about the markup, including expected agenda order, legislative text, and a live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.
Next Article Previous Article