Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Markup on H.R. 4965, H.R. 5887, H.R. 1171, H.R. 3742, H.R. 4347, General Services Administration Capital Investment and Leasing Program Resolutions and Summary of Legislative and Oversight Activities
There was no video broadcast for this event.
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Markup on:
- H.R. 4965, A bill to preserve existing rights and responsibilities with respect to waters of the United States, and for other purposes
- H.R. 5887, the Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Authorization Act of 2012
- H.R. 1171, Marine Debris Act Reauthorization Amendments of 2011
- H.R. 3742, To designate the United States courthouse located at 100 North Church Street in Las Cruces, New Mexico, as the "Edwin L. Mechem United States Courthouse"
- H.R. 4347, To designate the United States courthouse located at 709 West 9th Street in Juneau, Alaska, as the "Robert Boochever United States Courthouse"
- General Services Administration Capital Investment and Leasing Program Resolutions
- Summary of Legislative and Oversight Activities Committee Report
Other matters for consideration
Thursday, June 7, 2012; 10:00 AM
2167 Rayburn House Office Building